This mash is made from the bright red peppers of the Conchoinea Farm, a plot of about 4 hectares located in Aïnhoa, in the Basque Country. The puree is aromatic, slightly sweet and spicy. The sharpness comes from the pepper, with 4,000 SHU on the scale of Scoville, similar to a Jalapeño.
Puree is versatile, not only for tapas, but also as harissa with couscous and white meat and peanut butter!
- pure mash of the Basque Gorria chili pepper
- Origin: Aïnhoa, French Basque Country (Pays Basque)
- production date: 2019
- only available in the original packages of 90 grams in a glass jar
- dose the allspice like normal pepper
- add the allspice to your hot preparation at the very last moment
- keep the powder in the original packaging, closed and not in direct sunlight; preferably open in the refrigerator after opening!
- the expiry date refers to the opened package, and is an indication (depending on your storage conditions)
- in the original packaging, the allspice has a shelf life of approximately two years from the production date.
- end of 2021 (harvest 2018)
|Capsicum annuum||Capsicum annuum var gorria|
|Contains no||artificial flavoring and coloring|
|Contains no allergenes|
- Brand: Segida
- Product Code: C105FR
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: €6.83